0 G# `# v! v3 }* b% n日本海及其海峡通道潮汐与潮流特征分析
5 F" n$ K0 z6 |! Y全文请用PC端下载 地址:$ H- y6 ]+ d) Y8 t2 H  `- C
, c) u: ~; N( }# v7 m
http://www.hyyb.org.cn/Magazine/Show.aspx?ID=3468' |6 l2 y7 W! g$ [' @
读书小笔记& E, }, C+ p: k2 o
作者:王宁 陈诗尧 汪浩笛 张永垂
, |6 _  J8 [9 p2 ]" t2 d单位:国防科技大学气象海洋学院, 湖南 长沙 4100734 ^. L$ |! A1 t3 I* Y
分类号:P731.23722.3
) C& ]1 }: d1 b出版年·卷·期(页码):2023·40·第二期(45-55)
1 G# E5 _- Y6 M摘要:利用验潮站数据和有限元解潮汐模型FES2014数据集对日本海及其海峡通道的潮汐和潮流分布特征进行了系统分析,并对不同分潮流在海峡内分布的成因进行了一定的动力分析。结果表明:由于日本海的半封闭特性,除了海峡通道的潮汐振幅和潮流较大外,海盆内部均较小。所有分潮中,M2分潮振幅最大。朝鲜海峡北部和鞑靼海峡南部各有1个半日潮无潮点,朝鲜海峡北部、津轻海峡和宗谷海峡内存在日潮无潮点。朝鲜海峡潮流强流区位于海峡西南部和对马岛南北两侧海域,半日潮流西水道强于东水道,日潮流东西水道相当,M2分潮流最强,可达60 cm/s。津轻海峡和宗谷海峡的K1和O1分潮流较强。进一步分析发现,海峡内分潮流的分布与地形及分潮的同潮时分布密切相关。日本海内部潮汐和潮流类型均以不正规半日潮为主,朝鲜海峡主要为正规半日潮汐和不正规半日潮流,津轻海峡和宗谷海峡主要为不正规半日潮汐和正规日潮流。
. O7 K2 I/ m1 }* G8 d关键词:日本海 海峡通道 潮汐 潮流
% X$ v4 j; A2 \" t9 R3 w7 I5 w/ dAbstract:Using tidal stations and Finite Element Solution 2014 (FES2014) tidal data set, the characteristics of tide and tidal current in the Japan Sea and its straits are analyzed systematically, and the dynamical reason for the distributions of strong current of tidal components is revealed. The results show that both the tidal amplitude and current velocity are relatively large in the Japan sea dannel and are small in the Japan sea due to the semi-closure state of the Japan Sea. M2 is the tidal constituent with the largest amplitude in the Japan Sea and its straits. There are one semi-diurnal amphidromic points located in the north of Korea Strait and the south of Tartar Strait, respectively. And there tends to be diurnal amphidromic points located in the north of Korea Strait, Tsugaru Strait and Soya Strait, respectively. In the Korean Strait, the regions of southwest of the Strait and the north and south sides of Tsushima Island show strong current. The semi-diurnal current in the western channel is stronger than that in the eastern channel, while the speed of diurnal current in the two channels is almost the same as each other. M2 is the tidal component with the largest tidal current, and its maximum current velocity can reach to 60 cm/s. In the Tsugaru Strait and the Soya Strait, the tidal currents of K1 and O1 components are stronger than that of M2 and S2 components. Further analysis shows that the distribution characteristics of tidal current in the strait are closely related to the topography and the distribution of phase-lag and amplitude. The internal Japan Sea mainly shows irregular semi-diurnal tides and tidal current, the Korean Strait is dominated by regular semi-diurnal tide and irregular semi-diurnal tidal current, and both the Tsugaru Strait and the Soya Strait mainly show irregular semidiurnal tides and regular diurnal tidal current. The results of this study are helpful to systematically understand the tidal characteristics of the Japan Sea and its straits.
! D  D5 m$ X2 X+ CKey words:the Japan Sea, strait, tide, tidal current. L, x0 U( }0 j6 C1 K/ F

1 v2 x% E5 g* O4 K: O2 I                               
登录/注册后可看大图
. m0 u) H6 I- n: h' W6 ?# x) i
7 }. t+ c# M' L6 [- [8 Y  J. ]
读者也可以通过公众号菜单栏
9 o, I5 Q3 `9 N2 O6 O$ Y3 b“相关知识”板块进入《当期目录》和《过刊浏览》
5 H+ {8 p! g- o' s2 a$ T/ J/ K查阅详细期刊内容
8 Y! S' y/ T7 \% K9 l1 C未来两天海洋环境预报
* g& r- O3 x( Q预计明天,
+ b1 ^* P1 `5 ]& N! h渤海、黄海有0.5到0.9米的轻浪;, f& v' p' j3 A: p$ \; g" ~$ v
东海、钓鱼岛附近海域有1到1.5米的轻浪到中浪;
  s2 d% k2 A. z. y台湾海峡有0.6到1.1米的轻浪;
( Y5 ?6 `( a* V; _+ v南海、巴士海峡、台湾以东洋面有1到1.6米的轻浪到中浪;
' I, P4 h& E4 p北部湾有0.5到0.9米的轻浪。0 H' v+ Y: P' Q* S8 d2 G. L+ G
预计后天,4 C( p% k' e8 F# ?6 k0 \0 d
我国近海无大浪区。
) \, J3 J  K$ f2 i' t

% _# t! ^/ }6 y& e                               
登录/注册后可看大图

% Q. h& {6 ]; t1 p' }. d+ V: `
6月3~7日西北太平洋海浪数值预报1 A- E7 Q5 V" S0 I/ S
美丽海岛海域海况: w4 u9 w. d# c* m
预计明天,6 ]) F/ |' U0 S( m  w' G
永暑礁附近海域有1.4米的中浪,较适宜乘船出行和海岛游玩;
8 u8 l2 ]! t7 _% L) g6 ?我国其他各美丽海岛附近海域都是轻浪,海况不错,非常适宜乘船出行和海岛游玩。1 R0 Y8 d7 ^6 @. K, W/ s

- X! ?, ?; T3 }- p. `美丽海岛是指以下的35个海岛:  u; {' v- o- o
觉华岛、长山群岛、菩提岛、长岛、刘公岛、灵山岛、秦山岛、连岛、崇明岛、嵊泗列岛、岱山岛、东极岛、普陀山、大陈岛、玉环岛、洞头岛、南麂岛、嵛山岛、三都岛、平潭岛、湄洲岛、东山岛、钓鱼岛、南澳岛、万山群岛、川山群岛、海陵岛、南三岛、东海岛、涠洲岛、分界洲岛、蜈支洲岛、永兴岛、黄岩岛、永暑礁。6 m8 P; U) ~6 J+ a) `" p
更多滨海旅游预报 尽在中国海洋预报
4 t# s5 h' Q- d8 J2 r
4 H" S4 l; u6 A

登录/注册后可看大图

1 z! u* p/ N& C$ l
9 I3 S' e6 S. TPC端可登录中国海洋预报网http://www.oceanguide.org.cn/IndexHome
5 H/ A1 O& ^/ B" n1 l

- w: A. O( x& ~, Q' H) W2 O! ^                               
登录/注册后可看大图

5 w+ l' I3 k. k1 g# W
. }7 E( k! e2 g9 t' z移动端可使用中国海洋预报微信小程序2 }: |* |8 p! ]" ]# y
进入“中国海洋预报”微信小程序