给SCI杂志编辑的投稿信件模板合集!

[复制链接]
  发表SCI论文是复杂而艰辛的过程,而投稿是这个过程中最需要耐心的阶段。除了要受得住反复修改论文的折磨,经得起不断被拒稿的打击,还要学会收敛情绪,跟杂志编辑友好交流。邮件写信,是作者与编辑最主要的沟通方式。英文信件的书写遵循一定的规范,给学术编辑回信的语言和风格也都有迹可循,因此我们总结出一套模板,可以让科研新手节约时间,同时避免错误用语和规范导致编辑印象变差。
: U% A0 c; }2 g5 _% B  B1 h% _" N4 x- Y' {
Cover letter
几乎所有杂志都会要求投稿时附上一封cover letter,与稿件、图表等一并上传到投稿系统。主要作用是对稿件的简要介绍,因此关键信息包括:文章标题、研究内容概括、文章创新性、作者声明、通讯信息等。
模板
Dear Editors:
We would like to submit the enclosed manuscript entitled “Paper Title”, which we wish to be considered for publication in Journal Name(通常是斜体).
We have determined that.../Our results suggest.../We found that.../ We illustrate...(简要概括你的研究内容及结果,可参考摘要,但尽量简洁。)
Given that(context that prompted your research), we believe that the findings presented in our paper will appeal to the (Reader Profile)who subscribe to Journal Name(单独一段阐述该研究的创新之处,对于该领域的重要性,为什么读者会对本研究感兴趣。)
No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript, and manuscript is approved by all authors for publication. I would like to declare on behalf of my co-authors that the work described was original research that has not been published previously, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere, in whole or in part. All the authors listed have approved the manuscript that is enclosed.
We deeply appreciate your consideration of our manuscript, and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the address below.
(部分杂志可能会要求在cover letter 中推荐审稿人)The following is a list of possible reviewers for your consideration:
* l# u5 S; M2 T/ \8 I9 Y1) Name A E-mail: ××××@××××
* r2 M) t$ `% o9 ?9 |/ k9 B7 D- Q" ~2) Name B E-mail: ××××@××××
Thank you and best regards.
6 G( h8 ]  [* T4 f Yours sincerely,
8 G. O+ m2 m+ x: f" P[your name]
" ^! X- [3 W2 M+ [: j  {% K Corresponding author:1 g# x* c/ R0 S8 c2 |! T; R5 @
Name:
3 P$ H% ?) x% k! i2 t. X* L1 `: D9 I E-mail:
Institution Address:
8 O9 Q+ x+ r6 G+ z
催稿信
当你的稿件投出去两三个月了还是with editor 的状态,有可能是编辑太忙忘了处理,那就需要写信提醒一下杂志编辑,以免白白浪费时间。这个邮件非常简单,注意基本用语礼貌、附带文章信息就行。
★ 模板
Dear editor:
Sorry for disturbing you. I am not sure if it is the right time to contact you to inquire about the status of my submitted manuscript titled “Paper Title” (ID: 投稿编号). Although the status of “With Editor” has been lasting for more than two months, since submitted to journal three months ago. I am just wondering that my manuscript has been sent to reviewers or not?
I would be greatly appreciated if you could spend some of your time check the status for us. I am very pleased to hear from you on the reviewer’s comments.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Best regards!- E) x, w$ \0 @+ h" b" h+ R( T
Yours sincerely," K4 G& |4 `/ G3 N( f) e6 f
name, L9 Z- {. }+ I) N
E-mail:
' N1 W& e$ Q8 Q$ d: L. I
回复信
回复信在稿件返修阶段是必须的,除了在开头感谢一下编辑和审稿人的辛苦工作,还要对每一条评审意见进行逐条回复。★ 模板
$ V3 h  j3 Z& R. J) @" aDear Editors and Reviewers:
Thank you for your letter and for the reviewers’ comments concerning our manuscript entitled “Paper Title” (ID: 投稿编号). Those comments are all valuable and very helpful for revising and improving our paper, as well as the important guiding significance to our researches. We have studied comments carefully and have made correction which we hope meet with approval. Revised portion are marked in blue in the paper. The main corrections in the paper and the responds to the reviewer’s comments are as follows.
Responds to the reviewer’s comments:0 T6 h+ Y! d1 B) h, l6 L
Reviewer #1:9 K8 I- y7 B4 T- P) A8 ~" W' K
1. comment:
0 T) o9 w% N% a& y Response: We are very sorry for our negligence of ……...
2. comment:
# P7 \. _/ f1 o# d& o3 k' u Response: We are very sorry for our incorrect writing ……...
... ...
逐条意见回答,切忌一定不能有遗漏。
' x' y5 t7 H1 ?. r 针对不同的问题有下列几个礼貌术语可适当用用:5 E9 X" _: r4 [6 [5 p
It is really true as Reviewer suggested that……: _2 N* G) g! g# l! e
We have made correction according to the Reviewer’s comments.
3 s% Q- j9 L# p5 \ We have re-written this part according to the Reviewer’s suggestion: y; u( @( a; [2 X- Q
As Reviewer suggested that……
0 k6 u/ Z4 K" y; V; d( [# C Considering the Reviewer’s suggestion, we have ……最后特意感谢一下这个审稿人的意见:
8 r  S9 [6 B9 `6 h Special thanks to you for your good comments.Reviewer #2:
1 I- Q6 i- J  @; D8 K 同上述...
3 |" S5 r; q/ K6 x$ ` Other changes:
, g/ d9 [+ O3 S; ?* d0 b$ T 1. Line 60-61, the statements of “……” were corrected as “…………”
  c( z7 h* e6 S  Z$ |' m 2. Line 107, “……” was added% w( r1 Q2 y7 H' ]% [; W  D6 |0 V
3. Line 129, “……” was deleted1 J9 `: V* e; @' k, p4 W& |
... ...1 c/ b- ~9 M- _
We tried our best to improve the manuscript and made some changes in the manuscript. These changes will not influence the content and framework of the paper. And here we did not list the changes but marked in red in revised paper.We appreciate for Editors/Reviewers’ warm work earnestly, and hope that the correction will meet with approval.Once again, thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.
Best regards!- ~! ]! o; q! X5 j& v8 K
Yours sincerely,
, E- i& o+ T. {name! ?9 O6 `5 |( l& a, _% \
E-mail:

* n1 [2 y7 ~* _0 V% n- E, j
返稿延期申请
如果返修意见中需要补充的内容太多,比如要做补充实验,再添加数据,那杂志给的返修时间肯定不够,这时就需要在时限来临之前给编辑去信申请延长修稿时间。杂志编辑通常也会在返回评审的邮件中提到这点,所以只要合理,放心去申请就好。
★ 模板# x; b0 O$ l& W% k; J9 {
Dear Dr. X(可以确定是哪位编辑最好就写他/她名字)Thank you for giving us the opportunity to revise our manuscript. We would like to request an extension of XX weeks(根据实际需要的时间) for submitting the revised version. To fully address the reviewers’ comments, we will need to carry out new experiments. We estimate that we will need XX weeks to complete the experiments and another XX weeks to analyze the data and finalize the paper.(简要描述申请延期的理由即可)Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply.
Best wishes!
Yours sincerely,) w  t5 i  i3 w6 j+ k; O9 R: b
[name]
  p$ F  j8 Q( GE-mail:

% x; Q" B9 y6 M) |/ C2 v: x
校稿信
文章接收后,待出版之前通常需要进行格式和一些细节上的校对,此时稿件如需改动,编辑会跟作者确认,作者需要详细指出修改的地方。
★ 模板
" |% ^% {3 i2 }# j+ [
Dear Dr. ×××:Thanks very much for your kind letter about the proof of our paper titled “Paper Title” (ID: 文章稿号) for publication in “Journal Name”. We have finished the proof reading and checking carefully, and some corrections about the proof and the answers to the queries are provided below.Corrections:& ]( ?% o; e- b3 O, d
1. In ****** should be **** (Page ***, Right column, line***)
, H. Z. J6 Q$ s 2. In **** the “*****” should be “****” (Page ****, Right column, line****)
Answers for “author queries”:/ p2 B2 f" N* a" Z$ E
1. *********************.# z# r+ q' e$ I7 u7 h6 L1 |  j
2. **********************
& R5 ^' W7 S$ V% _  Q& B: d! k; |... ...- u" v0 D/ ^( x1 d
We greatly appreciate the efficient, professional and rapid processing of our paper by your team. If there is anything else we should do, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank you and best regards.
Yours sincerely,, n# w$ \' C1 w& `3 E! f
Name
$ l" T, k% v8 M1 U6 y E-mail: ××××@××××
---
掌握了以上的信件模板,其他类似的也都可以套用,如返修重投单独给编辑的cover letter,文章接收后表达对编辑的感谢,询问校稿进度等等。; m& N( d9 T3 X( N8 v/ o/ H
& f* B. P( C5 k( o& N

# L& ]  u1 j9 M9 ], R2 ^6 U
回复

举报 使用道具

相关帖子

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
干爹
活跃在2022-12-15
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表