& l: m. f! G1 @
http://www.hyyb.org.cn/Magazine/Show.aspx?ID=3455
# T8 k( C" G4 A. D9 u! R读书小笔记+ Q( n: V$ X" I6 Q) r/ z6 x) C
作者:王洁1 2 毛景景1 吕阳阳1 王杰1 栾奎峰1 2  E) G0 m0 Q0 Z/ z
单位:1. 上海海洋大学 海洋科学学院, 上海 201306;5 I; W' D0 U; w, H7 e7 s
2. 上海河口海洋测绘工程技术研究中心, 上海 2013069 v# o2 o  v" z4 L4 t5 g
分类号:P734.2+5- ~# r+ e# J- o
出版年·卷·期(页码):2023·40·第一期(46-56)
2 h% _$ \$ v8 Q摘要:以 1993-2018年北太平洋海表面温度(SST)、海表面盐度(SSS)、叶绿素a浓度(Chl-a)、二氧化碳分压(pCO2)等数据为基础,利用传统线性回归分析和 BP 神经网络算法,建立表层海水pH值的预测模型。结果表明:两种方法对于重建北太平洋表层海水pH值都能达到较高的精度,其中线性回归模型基于SSS、Chl-a、pCO2参数模拟最佳,BP神经网络模型基于SST、SSS、Chl-a、pCO2参数模拟最佳。对比两种最佳模型的均方根误差和拟合系数发现,BP神经网络模型优于线性回归模型。除此之外,最佳BP神经网络模型在4个季节的拟合效果均很好,不同季节的适用性远高于最佳线性回归模型。表层海水 pH 值受到多种因素的综合影响,与 pCO2、SST 呈负相关关系,与SSS、Chl-a呈正相关关系。应用最佳 BP神经网络模型重建北太平洋表层海水 pH 值发现,本研究模型的预测结果与已有研究、哥白尼欧洲地球观测计划数据、站点实测数据都存在很好的一致性,表层海水pH值冬季高于夏季,整体呈现西北高东南低的趋势。
% C3 R; q* @( G- J  t关键词:线性回归 BP神经网络 表层海水pH值 模型 重建
. q$ ~2 s1 \' n& r5 EAbstract:Based on the data of sea surface temperature (SST), sea surface salinity (SSS), chlorophyll-a (Chl-a) concentration and carbon dioxide partial pressure (pCO2) in the North Pacific from 1993 to 2018, a prediction model for the pH value of surface seawater in the North Pacific is established using the traditional linear regression and the BP neural network algorithm. The results show that the two methods have good consistency for the reconstruction of the pH value of the surface seawater in the North Pacific. The linear regression model is of the best performance based on the parameters of SSS, Chl-a, pCO2, and the BP neural network model is of the best performance based on the parameters of SST, SSS, Chl-a and pCO2. Comparing the root mean square error and fitting coefficient of the two best models, it is found that the BP neural network model is better than the linear regression model. In addition, the applicability of the best BP neural network model in spring, summer, autumn and winter is much higher than that of the best linear regression model. The pH value of surface seawater is affected by many factors, which shows a negative correlation with pCO2 and SST and a positive correlation with SSS and Chl-a. Using the best BP neural network model to reconstruct the surface seawater pH value in the North Pacific, it is found that the prediction results of the model are in good agreement with the existing research, Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service data and the measured site data. The pH value of the surface seawater in winter is higher than that in summer with the overall trend being higher in the northwest and lower in the southeast.
* q/ J! c: T8 t7 ~( Q- r, S" h3 AKey words:linear regression; BP neural network; surface seawater pH; model;reconstruction& M/ S# a# `2 w( {, ^4 `$ F! c

: N* H* u, w+ a% L# c2 }$ \                               
登录/注册后可看大图
( c/ ~# Y) ~2 T/ c7 d: q2 X

% L8 J, W- f( [6 O/ y0 }+ p, ?/ }  O读者也可以通过公众号菜单栏. K9 y3 _# c9 N2 o( ]9 B! o
“相关知识”板块进入《当期目录》和《过刊浏览》
8 {8 f  z0 `6 a3 A! d查阅详细期刊内容
: z6 o5 a0 L& g! y( i9 s未来两天海洋环境预报% V- \. l( ^" E9 V
预计明天,
3 K# L8 s+ D% i! y- U* E3 ~( ^8 z1 t渤海、黄海、东海北部有0.6到1.3米的轻浪到中浪;
+ |/ l" y) G, Z$ d东海南部、钓鱼岛附近海域、台湾海峡、台湾以东洋面、巴士海峡、南海北部、中部有1.5到2.3米的中浪区;1 `6 P& \) Z& G! t
南海南部有0.7到1.4米的轻浪到中浪;
' l. w! ^4 i+ D5 s北部湾有0.6到1.3米的轻浪到中浪。
+ `9 o- n' M" }9 {  V预计后天,2 [9 r0 E+ `' m. ^/ J
东海南部、钓鱼岛附近海域将生成新的大浪区,浪高2.5到3.3米。" Q; j, D- N" L0 P6 m

( v, F* Q! p: n& i: M. H' O$ o                               
登录/注册后可看大图
( E6 `* m2 P% w- y

3 F& p7 u$ h* \: S! F3月28日~4月1日西北太平洋海浪数值预报
& A( a6 {" j2 V5 _8 u3 i& V9 e美丽海岛海域海况! t- c9 W: b! x, s  c
预计明天,
- V# Q5 U! H+ {, @- C$ w平潭岛、永兴岛、黄岩岛附近海域有1.8~2米的中浪,大陈岛、洞头岛、南麂岛、湄洲岛、东山岛、钓鱼岛、南澳岛、万山群岛、川山群岛、分界洲岛、蜈支洲岛、永暑礁近海域有1.3~1.6米的中浪这些海岛较适宜乘船出行;
+ ?8 Y. ~* v) j" _6 \: D" b0 y3 B我国其他各美丽海岛附近海域都是轻浪,海况不错,非常适宜乘船出行和海岛游玩。) f$ f# g( i: e3 D7 \( _: K( {
美丽海岛是指以下的35个海岛:6 b- a6 {- q# |$ r2 |9 A' |
觉华岛、长山群岛、菩提岛、长岛、刘公岛、灵山岛、秦山岛、连岛、崇明岛、嵊泗列岛、岱山岛、东极岛、普陀山、大陈岛、玉环岛、洞头岛、南麂岛、嵛山岛、三都岛、平潭岛、湄洲岛、东山岛、钓鱼岛、南澳岛、万山群岛、川山群岛、海陵岛、南三岛、东海岛、涠洲岛、分界洲岛、蜈支洲岛、永兴岛、黄岩岛、永暑礁。" [/ E& [4 i6 p. t5 O4 ~/ I
更多滨海旅游预报 尽在中国海洋预报
  g1 E- r7 f$ y, _+ J5 f+ Q

9 h/ U5 ?. G8 O( c' U0 Y                               
登录/注册后可看大图

' O; t0 q* r1 m1 C1 c
- E5 Y; V, Y2 t3 e5 E/ Q' n8 o3 ^PC端可登录中国海洋预报网http://www.oceanguide.org.cn/IndexHome
7 j0 E) {8 @% J
# l4 L  x3 o0 m1 i/ ~/ @, M) {

登录/注册后可看大图

`4 i% c0 @  p# e/ @) [1 S3 |$ D: G$ G: w! P/ B; S" C9 a
移动端可使用中国海洋预报微信小程序+ i, x* R  ^. Q9 R
进入“中国海洋预报”微信小程序
回复

举报 使用道具

相关帖子

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】