2020年12月英语六级翻译真题参考答案(3 套)

[复制链接]
1 M- \* L( Y! x. m

原标题:2020年12月英语六级翻译真题参考答案(3 套)

$ d J" w* m9 k: m) @3 J+ a . b/ i/ }7 }6 H2 @0 s0 c5 M* P3 J - Q) H2 q3 u3 J/ M/ i1 h

六级翻译(一)

; h$ q) Z' {: j; M- s

港珠澳大桥( Hong Kong- Zhuhai-Macau Bridge)全长 55 公里,是我国一项不同寻常的工程壮举。大桥将三个城市连接起来,是世界上最长的跨海桥梁和隧道系统。大桥将三个城市之间的旅行时间从 3 小时缩短到 30 分钟。这座跨度巨大的钢筋混凝土大桥充分证明中国有能力建造创纪录的巨型建筑。它将助推区域一体化,促进经济增长。大桥是中国发展自己的大湾区总体规划的关键。中国希望将大湾区建成在技术创新和经济繁荣上能与旧金山、纽约和东京的湾区相媲美的地区。

0 {) M0 a6 H) _8 J3 p* a

参考译文

1 {' r' a* U( y

Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, with a total length of 55 kilometers, is an extraordinary engineering feat in our country. By connecting three cities together, it is the longest sea-crossing bridge and tunnel system in the world. The bridge cuts the road travel time among three cities from three hours to thirty minutes. The huge span of the reinforced concrete bridge fully proves Chinese ability to build the record megastructure. It will boost both regional integration and economic growth. The bridge is crucial for China to develop its own master plan for the Greater Bay Area, which is expected to rival San Francisco Bay Area, New York Bay Area and Tokyo Bay Area in terms of technological innovation and economic prosperity.

' c. w; M6 ~5 y/ S

六级翻译(二)

2 Y8 A8 I) w {& Y- b! [

青藏铁路是世界上最高最长的高原铁路,全长 1956 公里,其中有 960 公里

N1 h) r% n# J5 G% m

在海拔 4000 多米之上,是连接西藏和中国其他地区的第一条铁路。由于铁路穿越世界上最脆弱的生态系统,在建设期间和建成后都采取了生态保护措施,以确保其成为一条"绿色铁路"。青藏铁路大大缩短了中国内地与西藏之间的旅行时间。更重要的是,它极大地促进了西藏的经济发展,改善了当地居民的生活。铁路开通后,愈来愈多的人选择乘火车前往西藏,这样还有机会欣赏沿线的美景。

" h5 `& w6 p0 c9 y9 B

参考译文

% l3 z+ }4 }5 p

Qinghai-Tibet Railway is the highest and longest plateau railway in the world, with a total length of 1,956 kilometers, of which 960 kilometers is above the altitude of 4,000 meters. It is the first railway to connect Tibet to other areas of China. As it crosses the most fragile eco-system in the world, ecological protection measures have been taken during and after construction to ensure that it becomes a “green railway”. The Qinghai-Tibet railway has largely shortened the travel time between Chinese mainland and Tibet. More importantly, it has greatly promoted Tibet’s economic development and improved the lives of local residents. After the opening of the railway, an increasing number of people choose to go to Tibet by train, in order to take the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way

$ P( ~* l0 w& f9 I4 x4 b6 C

六级翻译(三)

# B4 q; t1 \& e# _7 {! n8 R. `

北京大兴国际机场位于天安门广场以南 46 公里处,于 2019 年 9 月 30 日投

7 {1 p5 J1 T* _; l% @3 ?

入使用。该巨型工程于 2014 年开工建设,高峰时工地上有 4 万多工人。航站楼设计紧凑,可以允许最大数量的飞机直接停靠在最靠近航站楼中心的位置,这给乘客提供了极大的方便。航站楼共有 82 个登机口,但乘客通过安检后,只需不

1 G% w' {9 j) ]1 S2 c6 @0 d

到 8 分钟就能抵达任何一个登机口。机场的设计可确保每小时 300 架次起降。

c: K" u+ ]; P3 P. y: ?; u) B4 q/ M

机场年客运量 2040 年将达到 1 亿人次,有望成为世界上最繁忙的机场。

& B9 y4 s4 m6 Z( d8 p! e- J' [

参考译文

' D/ j$ K& g/ v9 T' I

Beijing Daxing International Airport, located 46 kilometers south of Tian’anmen Square, was put into use on September 30, 2019. Construction of this giant project started in 2014, with more than 40,000 workers on the construction site during peak periods. The terminal building was designed to be very compact, which allowed the maximum number of planes to be docked directly near the center of the terminal, providing great convenience to passengers. There are 82 gates in the terminal building, but passengers can reach any of them in less than eight minutes after passing through the security check. The airport is designed to handle 300 takeoffs and landings per hour. The annual passenger volume of the airport will reach 100 million in 2040, which is expected to make it the busiest airport in the world.返回搜狐,查看更多

! }1 {* f3 @: a* b5 [5 V! V % Z: c* s0 p7 O7 A# |& a

责任编辑:

- {8 J) Z+ S8 d2 {* l 0 E' M! h! z7 H, A' `, ] . R# w) k0 a- ?, e8 G5 x: b0 i& U" {( L0 m+ K _2 B- a5 {0 K
回复

举报 使用道具

相关帖子

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
魏辉兵
活跃在10 小时前
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表