[复制链接]
# o3 W& F9 X; w+ D& x: J

UNESCO世界遗产中心

9 K4 R6 P* i5 k: f

/ 第五届世界海洋遗产管理者大会 /

# A2 J8 Y# M5 h1 L! N

5th World Heritage Marine Managers Conference

4 `5 m+ T7 N' J: W0 q+ Q% ?& D

每过三年,教科文组织世界遗产名录中50个海洋遗产地的管理者就会齐聚一堂,分享他们的管理实践经验、讨论解决方案,形成一条共同前进的道路。2023年10月6日至9日,第五届大会将于瓦登海(丹麦、荷兰、德国共管)举行。 

& L3 e# K/ U- i, U2 Z

世界海洋遗产管理者们在气候变化、不可持续渔业或非法捕鱼、沿海开发、海洋污染等威胁上面临着相似的挑战。面对这些挑战,他们也共享了相关解决方案和实践经验。教科文组织“世界遗产海洋计划”的核心,就是将各海洋遗产地的成功案例整合在一起,使它们能被推广到其他地区。

+ R y7 p& T+ x# |8 G/ F( A/ z

第五届大会将在此前会议的基础上进行,此前的会议分别在美国夏威夷(2010年)、法国斯坎多拉保护区(2013年)、厄瓜多尔加拉帕戈斯群岛(2016年)和美国冰川湾国家公园与保护区(2019年)举办。

. P4 i; n3 n2 {9 P6 |0 M

瓦登海世界遗产地区是世界上最大的连续潮间带沙滩和泥滩系统。这一跨国遗产地于2009年被列入联合国教科文组织世界遗产名录,由丹麦、荷兰和德国共同管理。该地区拥有包括潮汐河道、沙洲、海草草场、贻贝床、沙洲、泥滩、盐沼、河口、海滩和沙丘在内的多种栖息地。瓦登海拥有全球最高的生物生产力水平,尤其体现在鱼类、贝类和鸟类数量上。从全球尺度来看,瓦登海是世界上几条最大规模的候鸟迁徙路线上的关键中转站。 

1 [5 ^9 X* _' c/ s0 j$ z

本次大会仅限受邀者参加。

: x+ N1 F# J7 d: D2 X

5th World Heritage

3 X9 _% ]6 K- |& C- ~( e+ @0 v

/ Marine Managers Conference /

. k6 c" \; \) @( O( f, \

Every three years, managers of the 50 marine sites on the UNESCO World Heritage List come together to share their best practices, discuss solutions, and forge a path forward together. The 5th edition will be held in the Wadden Sea (Denmark, Netherlands, Germany) from 6 to 9 October 2023.

# i" s- u, n6 a1 J4 D7 t

World Heritage marine managers all face similar challenges in protecting their special ocean place from climate change, unsustainable or illegal fisheries, coastal development, marine pollution, or other threats. But they also share a wealth of solutions and best practices on how to deal with these challenges. Bringing these success stories together in ways that make them suitable for replication in other marine areas is a central part of the UNESCO World Heritage Marine Programme’s work.

2 v6 `9 O2 W% n2 R9 y

As local guardians of the world’s most iconic marine protected areas, site managers have confronted every imaginable problem facing our oceans and many created leading edge solutions. Without sharing solutions, actions to similar problems often start over again, each time making the same mistakes that could have been prevented if experience and expertise is exchanged. With the ocean facing existential problems, World Heritage marine sites can no longer afford this ineffective, costly and time-consuming way of doing business.

8 I6 U4 V B/ W2 A8 K7 d# R' J7 D

This 5th conference builds on previous editions held in Hawaii, USA (2010), Scandola Reserve, France (2013), Galapagos Islands, Ecuador (2016), and Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, USA (2019).

; h$ {& O. C$ W" A

The Wadden Sea World Heritage area is the largest unbroken system of intertidal sand and mud flats in the world. The transnational site was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2009 and is jointly managed by Denmark, the Netherlands, and Germany. The site features a multitude of habitats with tidal channels, sandy shoals, sea-grass meadows, mussel beds, sandbars, mudflats, salt marshes, estuaries, beaches and dunes. The Wadden Sea has one of the highest biomass productivity levels which is most significantly demonstrated in the numbers of fish, shellfish and birds present in the site. At a global scale, Wadden Sea serves as a crucial stop over for millions of migratory birds along some of the world’s largest Flyways.

; v5 u/ ?, r# b

This event is by invitation only.

7 m7 P1 J+ [% p. _; r9 t

原文网址:https://whc.unesco.org/en/events/1646

5 n. v) K/ t+ ^

扫码关注

7 S$ @ V2 _) ^. Y; f" }

亚洲遗产管理学会

1 G( j+ y- x; l; A' i) M4 B

Asian Academy for 

% ^& j. }& Z+ A5 h1 Z- t

Heritage Management